Who can open an Account
- An Individual in his/her name
- More than one person jointly
- An illiterate person
- A blind / visually Impaired / Incapacitated Persons
- A guardian on behalf of minor in the minor's name
- Clubs, Association, ( only if registered)
- Local bodies, Co-operative Housing Societies.
Requirements for opening account
- Penalty at the rate prescribed will be debited to the account on quarterly basis for non maintenance of prescribed minimum balance.
- Bank reserves the right to close any account, if cheques drawn are returned unpaid frequently for want of funds or the account is considered as irregular/non-satisfactory.
- Account not in operation for more than 2 years will be treated as inoperative/dormant account.
- Bank reserves the right to alter, amend, and rescind the rules from time to time.
- Two copies of latest photographs
- Proof of residence to the satisfaction of the Bank (passport, Driving Licence, Ration Card, Voters Card, Electricity Bill, etc.
- Photo Identity Proof ,PanCard, AADHAR Card.
- Introduction by person known and acceptable to the Bank
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) with original for verification or declaration in Form 60/61.
- Initial deposit in cash
For more details please visit to our nearest branch .
It will be calculated @ 4% p.a. on the basis of Daily Product and will be credited to the account at quarterly intervals in March,June,September & December.
Pass book will be supplied to every savings Bank depositor showing his account number, Name, address, transactions with date, amount and particulars.
If a minimum balance of Rs.1000/- (with cheque book facility) or Rs.500/- (without cheque book facility) is not kept, the Bank will charge incidental charges at the rates as in force from time to time.
Also refer to our Service Charges on this site for other incidental charges.
Initial Deposit for opening Savings Bank Account & minimum balance to be maintained in the account :
With Cheque Book Facility - Rs.1,000/-
Without Cheque Book Facility - Rs. 500/-